Maple Pumpkin Granola
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, chopped into small pieces & lighted coated in flour
- Preheat your oven to 350*F, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin spice, salt, pumpkin seeds, flax, chia, pecans and walnuts. In a measuring cup, mix the maple syrup and pumpkin puree together until incorporated and smooth. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheets, and bake for 30 minutes. Stir the granola, and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Let it cool completely on the baking sheet, then stir breaking up the pieces, and mix in a large bowl with the cranberries, raisins and dates.