reprinted with permission from @nourishedbynutrition using #nutritionsimply.
"Pumpkin pancakes to kick off the first day of October 🍂🍁 I prefer to not sweeten my pancake batter and add a little sweetness with the toppings. I. This case vanilla Siggi's yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup." -@nourishedbynutrition
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Toppings: vanilla yogurt, cinnamon, and maple syrup
- Blend coconut yogurt and water in a blender.
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut yogurt liquid, pumpkin, and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients. Pour wet into dry and fold to combine.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. If not using a non-stick pan, coat with small amount of oil. Place 3 tablespoons of batter onto the hot skillet. Flip once bubbles form. Continue cooking until golden brown.
- Serve with yogurt, cinnamon and maple syrup or toppings of choice.