Pumpkin Spice Latte | @thenutritionaddiction
reprinted with permission from @thenutritionaddiction using #nutritionsimply.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- ¼ cup triple strength coffee
- ¾ cup coconut or almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 packets stevia
- For coconut cream, open a can of full fat coconut milk and pour cream off the top. Do not shake can before opening. Store the remainder of the coconut cream in tupperware in the refrigerator. The cream will solidify, but may still be used for future latte or cream for your coffee.
- Brew coffee.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 10 seconds.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Blend again, if more froth is desired.